Nigeria's leading body for future-thinking marketing communications agencies.
The Experiential Marketers Association of Nigeria (EXMAN) is the sectoral trade body for forward-looking experiential marketing communications agencies in Nigeria. As well as serving as a co-operative of the best experiential marketing agencies in Nigeria, we exist to support, promote and defend the interests of over 45 member agencies, with total billing of over thirty billion naira through comprehensive core services and platforms.
To be the respected force for the growth of Nigeria’s brands through meaningful experiences.
To protect promote and regulate the strategic interest of Certified players within the Nigerian experiential Industry.
Growing Nigeria’s brands through meaningful experiences.
Our Goal Areas
To be recognized as a leading force in the marketing industry in Nigeria.
Establish a tangible relationship model driven by respect and value exchange.
Professionalise and effectively secure a highly respected experiential marketing Industry in Nigeria.
- Establish presence in other key sectors beyond our traditional core areas (FMCG, Telco and others).
- Build relevant competences in the identified sectors.
- Reduce operating costs by establishing an industry insurance/bank guarantee scheme.
- Establish preferred vendor’s program and fair
- To ensure 100% enforcement of the association’s code of conduct and other standards.
- To have established an industry-accepted measurement toolkit.
- To be recognized by no less than 2 international experiential marketing awarders/Institutes as reference for global best practice.
- Establish an annual experiential summit
- Institute an annual industry awards
- Establish strategic relationships with two major recognised international experiential marketing institutions
Exman practice groups meet quarterly, providing a forum for senior practitioners from member agencies to network and to discuss and take action on the common key issues facing agencies.
Each group session is chaired by a nominated or elected senior agency person. This ensures that the needs of the various communities are fully represented and discussed at board level.
Heads of disciplines at member agencies are invited to attend meetings of the four groups every quarter. The Practice group chair working with the training and capacity building committee are each free to set their own agenda.
- Client Services
- Talent Management
Details about each group chair are available from the General secretary.
For more information on joining the groups and the dates of the next meetings email firstname.lastname@example.org